Heathkit Service Bulletins - Postings

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Tue Oct 27 21:22:55 EST 1998

Hi all,

 Have posted the updated/complete Service Bulletins for:

HM-XXXX         HO-XXXX
        HD-XXXX         HP-XXXX

Series.  The first posting [HM-XXXX] went to 18 people that requested
same.  [Receipt notification was received from 6, who got the next 3
attachments sent to them].  All are in Word format and apparently they
are going out okay.  I have changed the font on all of them, to make them
easier for old eyes like mine, and tried to make sure there are no typos
on any of them.  I am using Chuck's Book as a guide for the initial
postings, and the next one that will be sent out tomorrow will be for the
HR-1680, and maybe the HW-7.

I am sending them via my IP and acknowledgements should not/not be sent
via the autoreply - my IP email address is: merlyn at ns.gemlink.com  -
those stations that received the first posting of HM-XXXX and have not
acknowledge same, if further postings are required, please let me know
you are receiving them okay - I sure don't want to be 'spinning my
wheels'.  Enjoy and get those 'Greenies' fired up.

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov