COD CASH vs CASH UP FRONT !!

Edward B Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Wed Sep 30 17:52:58 EDT 1998

Steve;
I have often had the same concerns, although I haven't been shafted yet.
Maybe because I have only bought a few items sight-unseen. i Wanted to
buy an item recently and told the seller I would send 1/2 the price and
when I receive the item I would send the other half. This way buyer and
seller each take 1/2 the risk and the most either could loose is 1/2 the
value. He refused and I declined to buy. I think this is a good way to do
it. You each have to trust the other instead of the buyer taking all the
risk.
Ed Richards   K6UUZ
                                                            n Wed, 30 Sep

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov