P.S. errata correction

Wayne & Deb Harrah harrah at IA.NET
Tue Apr 6 18:56:11 EDT 1999

Fellow HEATHen, Mr. Penson,

You owe me no apologies for the delay.  We HEATHens owe you our thanks!

Your book has been a WEALTH of information, and I would not want to think
that the handful of minor mistakes that may have crept into it would make it
ANY LESS valuable to me (or others).  The old adage is "If you chop wood,
sometimes the chips fall on the floor."

One of "our own" admits there are mistakes in your book, but, nobody expects
perfection (although it can be a plus on a resume!).  May the first of us
who are always perfect please RUN FOR PRESIDENT!

Your book was obviously a labor of love, and you should be proud of it.   I
know that I think it is great.  I heartily look forward to the fruits of
your efforts on one to cover the TEST EQUIPMENT of the Heath breed.  But you
heard all that last week from me and others.  We are glad to know it's "in
the oven"!

I grabbed your Errata sheet from your web page, and will make entries in my
copy of the book referring to your sheet, which will go into it...  But,
nobody is perfect, especially someone who got so MUCH of the wide-scoped
subject of HEATHKIT right!  Percentage of FACTS RIGHT vs FACTS WRONG is well
in your favor in your book, I'm sure, based on the small size of your ERRATA
sheet.  Be PROUD!

:)

Thank you.

Buzz