Buy a new Heathkit now

Don bjmcpher at USIT.NET
Thu Apr 15 21:56:13 EDT 1999

I dont know much about the heath educational products, and I wasnt aware
that they still had kits associated with those products. I have no need
for an AM radio, but I am curious as to what sort of other kits if any
are still made for use with the Educational stuff. Also, I'm curious as
to how Heath came to offer a kit again (this radio). Specifically, does
this signal a return to interest in manufacturing and selling kits, or
is the radio offering just to dump excess or discontinued inventory?
......Our curiosity grows!

Don

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov