Fw: Buy a new Heathkit now

Wayne & Deb Harrah harrah at IA.NET
Thu Apr 15 21:40:41 EDT 1999

Say, anybody got a picture of what one of these looks like?  At first I was kind of hesitant because of the price (yes, and for what it is) but I think John Mayfield is onto something.  I want to try this out with my daughter in a year or so.  It might be suitable; but still, I don' t know what they look like.  can anybody show me where to "see" one before I buy it?

Thanks,
Buzz, ke0ms

Previously written:

As I hinted at several weeks ago, the Heathkit Company may be making a production run of their GR-1009 portable radio.