Unusual Heath book

Marvin marvin at RAIN.ORG
Mon Apr 19 11:26:56 EDT 1999

Yes, I picked one up on ebay a little over a year ago, and it has been
fascinating reading! The one I have has two additional publications,
"Planning Your Service Business" and "Establishing the Industrial
Electronics Laboratory", both published by the Heathkit Technical Service.
The content sections go from 1A to 15A.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH