H89 Help needed

Doc Bogner dbogner at CLAND.NET
Fri Aug 6 11:50:30 EDT 1999

Hi, Chuck. I've replied by separate message to John.

FYI, we maintain a Heath/ZDS Users' Group on Compuserve which is the
successor to the old HUG/ZUG BBS that was originally run by Heath and
ZDS. Several of us have H-89 experience. If you have a Compuserve
account, GO ZENITH and leave a message in section 20 (Heath/ZDS Users'
Group).

Doc

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov