PDF???

Brian J. Conrad beijconrad at GDINET.COM
Mon Aug 9 20:22:22 EDT 1999

You KNOW what we should do  -  Find a common "scanning" form  and save What Manuals we each have to CD  -  Then we could jointly release a "comprehensive" cd [or CD's] with the entire
Family of manuals  -  schematics  -  illustration booklets in a common format  -  I know nothing
about what format we should use for scanning  -  Let's talk about this idea.
    The Comment about the 30-06 is totally out of line.  PERIOD!