FS: Excess gear!..."Moving Sale"

Sandy W5TVW ebjr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Mon Aug 9 20:15:21 EDT 1999

Hello All,
    I'll be moving in a month and I'm trying to lighten the load
a bit.

    Following gear is for sale:

    Heathkit "Novice station", HR-10B/HG-10B/DX-60B.  All in
excellent condition.
Receiver and transmitter have SO-239 sockets instead of RCA phono
jacks for
input/output.  VFO input/output on VFO and transmitterr are
female BNC jacks.
Receiver has solid state rectifier added and voltage regulator in
socket of former
6X4.  Easily reverseable if somene really *wants* original tube
rectifier!
$200 firm plus shipping packing.

    Hickok Model 800A tube/transistor tester.  Excellent
condition, with copies of
settings for supplemental types (not on roll chart), and
instruction/maintenance
manual.  Red leatherette covering on outside of case worn at the
corners.
$100 plus shipping/packing.  This is somewhat similar to the
Military TV-7
tube checker.

    I also have some tubes for sale/swap: 4E27, 808, 2C34, 6080,
872.

73,
Sandy W5TVW

Sponsored by the City of Tempe