Golden Oldies Reunion

Ed Mosher wa8zvo at JUNO.COM
Sun Aug 29 22:05:57 EDT 1999

Former Heath and ZDS Employees:

If you have not received an invitation to the Heath Golden Oldies Picnic,
and are a former Heath or ZDS employee with ANY length of service, you
are INVITED to attend the Golden Oldies gathering.  This year the picnic
will be held on September 11, 1999 at Riverview Park, Saint Joseph, MI
starting at Noon.

Please note that I screwed up!  (MY FAULT!  I never thought to post the
invite to the list until tonight!   DUMB!)

The deadline for submitting reservations for food was August 25th.
HOWEVER; you can still attend and (A) bring your own picnic with you, or
(B)  just drop by to visit with old friends and fellow workers.  The
picnic is open to any former employee regardless of length of service!
If you'd like to get on the mailing list for next years picnic, please
email me.  Need more info, do the same. If you know of anyone who should
be on the list and/or would be interested in attending, please let them
know and forward their email or snail mail address to me for inclusion in
next years mailing.

Ed Mosher
WA8ZVO at JUNO.COM         Formerly  "One of the Hams at Heath"

 **The most valuable "things" in our lives are not things! **

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov