being informed

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Wed Dec 1 19:50:41 EST 1999

Upon the date 03:58 AM 11/28/99 -0500, Chuck K3FT said something like:
>Good Grief!
>
>Such a tempest in a teapot and much ado about nothing.  We should, instead,
>be thankful
>we have such a place as this reflector to feed our Heath-addictions. If
>someone cares
>enough to let us know that Heath parts/pieces/equipment is available other
>places, that
>is great. Who knows? YOU may just be looking for a 'vintage SB102 front
  -- snip --
>IF you don't like the listing simply hit the 'skip' or 'delete' key and move
>on.
>Personally, I like knowing what's out there. I've gotten good deals on eBay

Agreed! In fact the majority of us seem to agree.

So please let's drop it and go on . . . and while doing that certain folks
should show less anger. It certainly doesn't make them any more favorable
towards us in their intent to impress their view of things upon us.

Regards,  Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
        Member of Antique Wireless Association

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov