Blue Shower

Robert Norgard rnorgard at GCI.NET
Mon Dec 13 02:39:10 EST 1999

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, you wrote:

> Which of course leads me to my question of the month....Someone on this
> site indicated that it was not good to use "Blue Shower" to clean pots, as
> eventually it "gums them up".  While I have not ever had this experience, I

I personally have not had this problem.  Blue shower seems to be
totally residue free.  However, this is not the case with an
item similarly named called "Blue Stuff".  I saw both of them
together at the parts store this week, and I can see where it
would be easy to grab the wrong can when in a hurry.  "Blue
Stuff" is a type of grease held in suspension.

73,
Bob - KL7FM

--
Bob