pot cleaning

John Campbell r3campbell at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 13 10:41:48 EST 1999

Blue Shower won't gum up pots, as it totally evaporates in a few minutes. I
strongly recommend that you avoid a related product called "Blue Stuff".
This stuff is a thick blue goo that eventually produces a mess that attracts
dirt and moisture and creates the very problms it was intended to solve. I
have had the best success cleaning Heath wafer switches using a combination
of products. First, clean the wafer with a spritz of Blue Shower.
CAUTION....take care that the Blue Shower does not contact any plastic parts
in the process. Once the Blue Shower has dried, spritz the same wafer with
DeOxid. This product will give long term lubrication and oxidation
protection. I have treated a number of switches and relays this way and the
results have been quite satisfactory.

           73 & Season's greetings.....John  <<W8JNC>>

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov