"New lubing product just introduced"

JOSE V. GAVILA (EB5AGV/EC5AAU) eb5agv at CTV.ES
Tue Dec 14 07:39:41 EST 1999

Hi Heath gang!

Guess what product were introducing last week in a big DIY store here in
Valencia (Spain)?. Yes, WD-40 !!!. It has been available for some time (I
got a can last spring), but now it seems the spanish distributor is
seriously promoting it. They gave me a couple of small 1cc samples to check
it. I told the girl who was giving the samples that I already knew and used
that product and she was surprised!

Happy Christmas and safe Y2K beginning :-)!!!

JOSE
  73 EB5AGV / EC5AAU
     JOSE V. GAVILA
     Benetusser - VALENCIA (SPAIN)

* Please, visit my Vintage Radio Site (last updated 25-November-1999) *
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6992/
  European Boatanchors List: http://www.eGroups.com/list/euro_ba_swap
  ICQ 43817777

Sponsored by the City of Tempe