cleaning the boards

Mike Morris WA6ILQ morris at COGENT.NET
Wed Dec 15 16:30:01 EST 1999

When I worked at NASA/JPL we used to be able to get quarts of  200
proof cleaning alcohol from Electronic Stores... complete with a Seagrams
label and a tax stamp.  but I digress...

I used to make my own 200 proof by shaving dry ice into everclear then
pouring off the alcohol into another bottle (I used a vodka flask) and
leaving behind the slush.  Worked fine...

BTW I agree on the hummingbirds - mold can kill 'em...  The L.A. County
Aborteum a few blocks from my house is full of them  - I got one real
good picture one day -check out
http://www.cogent.net/~morris/pictures.htm

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov