WTB SB-102 parts/HW-16 trade/sale

Jerry Kitterman jerry at OTHERSIDE.COM
Wed Dec 15 23:07:35 EST 1999

Heathens,

Looking for parts for my SB-102. They are:  The dial, part # 100-449, must be in very good condition.  The plastic dial window, part # 464-30-1, this is the top dial window with the 0 to 5 scale printed on it, must also be in very good to mint condition with the numbers and scale unmarked.  Might even consider buying the dial escutcheon, part # 446-40 with both plastic windows or without but must be in excellent to mint condition.

Also, I have a HW-16 that is in good to very good condition.  Works well and I have the condensed manual for it.  Would rather do some trading on this.  I'm looking for a good receiver, 2M HT or will consider any offers, cash or trade.  Thanks

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

73
Jerry
W9CTB