Real Good UPS Screw Job !

George T. Baker w5yr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Thu Dec 16 18:56:15 EST 1999

Enjoy your new computer system! There *IS* a Santa Claus!

72/73, George
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 54th year and it just keeps getting better!
R/C since 1964 - AMA 98452   RVing since 1972

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov