Heathkit GR-2000 25" Color TV - Does anyone have interest.

jack k1smm at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sat Dec 18 13:46:55 EST 1999

Green people:

If there is any interest in the GR-2000 TV, I will list and describe it,
otherwise so sense in a lot of typing.

I built this unit years ago and it worked great, until the HV power supply
failed.  Wouldn't you know, the only assembly in it built by the factory.

This would be a LOCAL PICKUP ONLY deal, or I would deliver/meet someone
within a reasonable distance of Orlando, FL.

I also have the (best model) wooden cabinet with stereo speakers, remote
control, and manuals.

Thanks

Jack
K1SMM