More viruses being sent directly to list users

John Campbell r3campbell at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Dec 20 09:34:23 EST 1999

I noticed the same thing with the Bubble Boy attachment that I received
yesterday. The McAffee didn't pick this one up either. Apparently either
McAffee hasn't been updated with the latest DAT files, or this joker has
found some way to "mask" his crap from the virus scanners. Everybody should
take heed, and be sure to delete this stuff and don't depend on antivirus
software to pick these things up.
                       73......John  <<w8jnc>>

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov