HW-16 HUM Problem - Fix

ekotkie ekotkie at EZL.COM
Fri Dec 24 19:44:23 EST 1999

Brian wrote:

> I have just bought an HW-8 and was wondering if anyone on the list could
> fill me in on common problems that this radio has. Or, any mods which will
> make it a better radio to use!
>
>                                     Thank you!

EK> Ouch....I just checked and it looks like Dale Wentz's site is no longer agailable.
This had all the factory mods and other data relevent to Heath ham gear.  I lost Dale's
e-mail address in a computer crash.  Has anyone been talking to him?  It would really be a
shame to lose all that data.  Brian, you may have lost a very good source.  I may have the
service bulletins for the HW-8 but will have to look around.  Sorry......

Ed

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov