Price Estimates for 21 Lunchboxes

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Wed Dec 29 22:42:13 EST 1999

Why does one person have 26 Lunchboxes when there are only 5 different ones?
Good question, She Who Must Be Obeyed asks.  I have no good answer.  I've
pulled out the best to keep one of each and the following 21 will become
available.  Each unit has its own description following the model number.
Obviously I don't know what to ask (cash or trade).  Obviously I could make
more selling off the better ones and then the rest for parts but I would
prefer to sell as a package mainly because it gets them outta here at the
same time.

1.  HW-29A/Sixer (Spotting switch on front; audio static)
2.  HW-30/Twoer (SO-239; audio static))
3.  HW-30/Twoer (Tubes light)
4.  HW-29A/Sixer (SO-239; xtal socket on front; tubes light)
5.  HW-30/Twoer (two holes in top; audio static)
6.  HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; xtal socket and extra control/knob on front; audio
static)
7.  HW-30/Twoer (Hum)
8.  HW-30/Twoer (Nothing)
9. HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; xtal socket and extra mike socket on front;
feedback)
10. HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; 2 holes on top; xtal socket holes on front; center
of large knob missing; audio static)
11. HW-30/Twoer (SO-239; xtal socket on front; large mike connector;
Trans-Rec-Trans switch replaced with toggle; wrong knobs; large relay and
rectifier inside, hole in top; hum)
12. HW-29/Sixer (SO-239; one small knob wrong; emblem missing; mike
connector replaced with phone jack; extra mike socket on front; extra holes
on back; tubes light)
13. HW-29A/Sixer (SO-239; audio static)
14. HW-30/Twoer (BNC; S-meter; xtal socket on front; 2 small knobs wrong;
wrong handle; hum)
15. CB-1 (SO-239; xtal socket on rear; hole on front; volume control
replaced; 1 small knob missing; tubes light)
16. HW-30/Twoer (xtal socket on front; pin connector on top; tubes light)
17. Unknown (SO-239; no handle; hum)
18. CB-1 (SO-239; xtal socket on front; no handle; extra holes in top; tubes
light)
19. HW-30/Twoer (audio static)
20. HW-30/Twoer (audio static)
21. CB-1 (SO-239; no handle; hole on top; different mike connector; 3 holes
on front; no emblem; tubes light)

Note:  None of these units have been serviced or cleaned.  There may be
other internal mods of which I am not aware.  Most of these came without
microphones or power cables but I do have one extra mike and one extra power
cable.  Manual copies available for each model.

Appreciate all comments.

Thanks and 73,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest