FS: Eight Heathkit SB-630 Station Consoles

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Fri Dec 31 17:23:56 EST 1999

The purge continues to eliminate (maybe just reduce) my hoarding instincts.

I have for sale 8, yes 8, SB-630 Station Consoles described as follows:

All have working clocks except # 8 which has no clock.  Some cabinets are
better then others - no dents just paint scrapes.  Knobs are correct.   All
have four feet but only #6 and 7 have the front extenders. Units have not
been cleaned or adjusted.  Tubes have not been tested.  I have two
additional parts units with a few parts left (no clocks).  Original manual
or copy
depending what I have available.

1.  Buzzer doesn't cut off; home-made SWR box (I have a correct
replacement); seconds wheel has no numbers.

2.  Buzzer doesn't cut off; seconds wheel has damaged numbers; clear plastic
in front of clock missing from front panel.

3.  No tubes; loose wire underneath; clear plastic in front of clock missing
off front panel.

4.  Buzzer doesn't cut off.

5.  Seconds wheel has no numbers; noisy clock motor.

6.  No problems.

7.  No problems.

8.  No clock; tubes don't light; clear plastic in front of clock missing
from front panel.

# 6 and 7 are $75; the remaining are $40 each.  $350 gets all
eight plus the two additional junkers and most importantly the everlasting
gratitude of She Who Must Be Obeyed.

Best wishes for the New Year,

Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest