Misc. Heathkit gear for sale

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Sat Jan 9 23:10:03 EST 1999

Hello,
   The Fort Meyers Hamfest was fairly successful for finding Heathkit items.  As usual, everything was represented to me as working but I have not tested them as yet.  Prices do not include shipping from Stuart, Florida  34996.  I believe I have priced everything fairly.  If you think my price is out of line, please make what you believe is a reasonable offer. (If I really wanted the big bucks I would list everything on Ebay.)  Thanks.
Doug  W4DAS

1. SB-303 Receiver with SSB, CW, and AM filters.  Case was repainted fairly well.  Face is very good.  No mods that I can see.  Original manual.  $125
2..SB-401 Transmitter with crystal pack.  Case was repainted green but not correct green.  Face is good.  Original manual.  $100.  (If 303 and 401 are purchased together I will include all cables to connect pair.)
3.  SB-110A 6 meter Transceiver.  Looks very nice.  Clean inside and out.  Very nice HP-23 supply.  Original manuals for both.  RF out connector was replaced with BNC connector that did not alter panel - could be replaced with original conn.  Nice radio and supply.  $250
4.  HM-2141 Dual VHF wattmeter.  Very nice.  One small scratch on lower part of Forward power meter - not bad.  Case and face are excellent.  $50
5.  SA-2060 antenna tuner with meters.  Several scratches in paint on case that could be touched up easily.  Face is very good.  Something on back panel that left some residue.  Not objectional but wanted to mention it.  Original manual.  $180
6.  HM-102 HF Wattmeter.  Could use a good cleaning.  Case is fair, face is much better.  Copied manual.  $20
7.  HWA-2036-3 Power supply.  Fair to good condition.  4 small holes drilled in top of case.  No manual.  Should clean up well.  $20
8.  IO-4105 Scope.  Excellent condition inside and out.  Has been very well cared for.  Original manual and PK-1 probe.  I tested this one and it appears to work very well.  $50
9.  2 UNBUILT PK-1 scope probes in original Heath boxes.  One is missing braid cable for ground clip, other is 100%.  Both have instruction sheet.  $20 each.
10.  IG-18 Audio generator.  Case needs to be cleaned.  Fase is very good. Original manual and output clips.  $20
11.  AM-2 power meter.  A few nicks in paint.  Face is good to very good.  Meter face has some light scratches.  $15
12.  Electrovioice Model 638 Microphone and stand.  Same model as Heath Dask mic.  Near mint condition.  Gray handle and base.  Chrome Mic body.  Have Heath 2 pin connector for it but it is not connected right now.  $35

Thanks for the bandwidth.