Heath Boatanchors FS

Ron Eisenbrey ab5wg at VONL.COM
Sun Jan 10 14:13:07 EST 1999

I have the following Heath boatanchors for sale:

Heath MOHAWK Receiver:  Excellent condition, chrome knob set.  Front
panel excellent.  Case is very good, the two bumper feet on the bottom
front are not original.  Set works fine.  Matching original speaker and
original manual included.  65 pounds shipping weight!  $350

Heath WARRIOR Amp:  Working condition.  Excellent front panel, chrome
knob set.  Panel meter is a replacement Triplett, professionally done.
Does not detract from the appearance (actually looks better than
original).  Solid state plug in rectifiers installed, have a set of
3b28's if you prefer.  Cabinet is in good shape, some minor scratches.
Manual is a reproduction, but all there. Shipping weight 100 lbs!  $300

Heath APACHE Transmitter:  Not working, project radio.  Excellent front
panel, chrome knob set.  Cabinet is in good shape.  Dirty inside but
shines on outside.  This will make a good AM rig for someone with a
little cleanup and fixing. Everything appears to be under the hood.
Have parts unit available if you need something.  Original manual
included. Shipping weight 110 lbs!  $150

All of these pieces are HEAVY.  I will deliver within 100 miles of
Houston, TX or you may pickup at my QTH. If you choose to have them
shipped to you I will use professional packers and shippers.  Shipping
and packing charges are not included in quoted prices.  Shipping point
will be 77478.

Thanks & 73,

Ron, AB5WG
281-491-7823 or 281-536-5630