I'm an idiot!

The Harrahs harrah at IA.NET
Mon Jan 11 19:48:49 EST 1999

I was sitting at supper, ribs (delicious) thinking back on the emails today
about the pros and cons of using NOS caps.  Well, blame it on the chest cold
that I seem to have developed that is making me cough so hard that my head
hurts.  Or, blame it on the stress at work which would make Mr. Scott feel
comfortable.  Or, blame it on the fact that I'm 38 pushing Judgement Day.

Anyway, all this quoting of Rick Mish I've been doing today- it's WRONG!
Well, partly.  The part about NOS caps being BAD was true, or at least SAID.
But, it wasn't RICK MISH that said it.  It was Chuck Rippel, WA4HHG.
Everything else was all TRUE.  I just got the name wrong.

Mr. MISH, I meant no harm in using your name, and I ask your
CYBER-FORGIVENESS.  What a dolt I am.

Now I'll go sit in the corner and hope I don't HURT myself by thinking
anything else about CAPS of the broken BFO in my -600.

Apologies solicited,

Buzz
Wayne "Buzz" Harrah, ke0ms
harrah at ia.net (home email)
http://www.ia.net/~harrah

Final note:  don't forget to..... to...... -- never mind.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH