Help with IG-72 Audio Generator

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Thu Jul 1 04:49:49 EDT 1999

Dave;
I am not familiar with that kit, but engineers frequently use a light
bulb for regulation as the resistance of the filament varies greatly with
the current through it. (measure he resistance of a 100 watt bulb and
calculate the wattage according to Ohm's Law! It is not used to emit
light, just regulation. It very well could kill the circuit if open.
Warning! Use only the original number lamp or the circuit may not work
correctly!
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov