Interesting Problem

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Wed Jul 7 01:32:40 EDT 1999

Do you recognize the tune it is humming?

Seriously, It sounds like a ground loop. You don't mention your ground
set-up. Is anything grounded when unplugged? Try bonding everything
together with short heavy wire or braid and run a single heavy wire to a
good earth ground. Maybe a water pipe or a 8' ground stake in moist soil,
etc.

Regards,
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov