Repair Service Problems w/MFJ

Gene Holcombe n5zdf at NETDOOR.COM
Wed Jul 7 19:43:25 EDT 1999

This is the third week that MFJK has had my 989C , 3KW tuner in for repair.  Today I was advised by the manager of their repair servie they may or may not get to it next week because they don't have the repair personnel to keep up with the work.  I advised him this was unacceptable.  Comment was they were doing the best with what they have.  Spoke with Tan, VP, of MFJ and he said he would look in to it.  HA! HA!  From the talk with Tan it doesn't appear that they at  MFJ are concerned with their long drawn out repairs.  I advised Tan that we as amateurs were not accepting this level of service,  As a Mississippi company and as a Mississppian I can only apologize on their behalf.

73  Gene  N5ZDF