Thank You "ALL" // Shure Mic Info

JOSE V. GAVILA (EB5AGV/EC5AAU) eb5agv at CTV.ES
Wed Jul 14 02:12:56 EDT 1999

Hi all!

If anybody needs them, I have the Shure 444 and 450 data sheets, which show
the different frequency response and standard uses for each microphone.

BTW, I own two 444s and a 450. They work really fine for my Collins 32S-3,
KWM-2A,  Drake T-4XB, T-4XC, TR-4C, Heathkit HW-101. I put an standard
stereo plug (not the one used in Collins gear; it is a bit larger) and then
made some adapters to use the microphones with any of the rigs. It works
fine for me and saves a lot of trouble.

Best regards,

JOSE
  73 EB5AGV / EC5AAU
     JOSE V. GAVILA
     Benetusser - VALENCIA (SPAIN)

** VISIT MY VINTAGE RADIO SITE - updated 11-July-1999 ***
  http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6992/

  EuroBA eGroup: http://www.eGroups.com/list/euro_ba_swap

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov