SB-620

Dan Ferguson df at MNSINC.COM
Wed Jul 14 20:22:16 EDT 1999

I'd like to find the parts to rewire my SB620 to 3395 kHz.  It's wired for
455 right now.

Dan - K4VOA

At 04:44 PM 7/14/99 -0500, James True N5ARW wrote:
>On Wed, 14 Jul 1999 12:17:37 -0700, Chuck Tappe wrote:
>>Am in desperate need of the 455 khz osc coil for my SB-620 Scanalyzer. This
>>is Heath part number
>>40-775. If you have one, I'll buy it. If you know where to find one, please
>>head me in the right direction.
>
>I seem to remember a suggestion in the past to use an IF xformer for this
purpose.
>Have never tried it myself but you might get one from an old BC set and
give it a
>try.  Maybe some of our more electronically literate brethren can offer an
opinion
>on the probability of success with this approach.
>
>73
>James

Dan Ferguson            K4VOA           Northern Virginia
df at mnsinc.com

    GOOD HOME PROVIDED FOR WAYWARD HEATHKIT EQUIPMENT

Wanted:

HEATHKIT SB-110A Transceiver
HEATHKIT SB-620 Scanalyzer, wired for 3395 kHz

Barlow Wadley XCR30 Receiver
National NC-190 Receiver

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov