Manuals FS

Michael A. Knox knoxm at SCIOTO.NET
Tue Jun 1 17:44:07 EDT 1999

Hello greenies.  This is list 2 of 2 and will complete the manuals listing.  Please, if you are interested in any of the listed items, send your e-mail directly to me.  All items will be sold on a first come basis.

Heathkit Manuals FOR SALE:

IN47 Capacitor Substitution Box -$6.00
IP2715 Battery Eliminator -$8.00
IT12 Visual/aural Signal Tracer -$7.00
IT18 In-Circuit/Out-Circuit Transistor Tester -$7.00
MM1 (2) VOM -$5.00
PS23 Power Supply -$9.00
RP3 Hi-Fi Record Changer -$7.00
SB10 Sideband Adapter -$10.00
SB600 Communications Speaker -$10.00
SB610 Monitor Scope -$10.00
TS4 Television Alignment Generator -$6.00
TS4A Television Alignment Generator -$6.00
VF2031 Handheld 2 Meter Trans. -$10.00
XP2 Power Pack for GC1A Reciever -$7.00

ALL manuals will be shipped USPS and INCLUDES postage within the continental US.  Anyone wishing to buy any of the listed items living OUTSIDE the US, shipping/postage will be aggreed upon BEFORE item is shipped.

Thanks guys and my the GREEN be with you.  Mike