Sidetone etc. - DX-60

Stewart Lyon stu_w6cux at JUNO.COM
Sun Jun 6 01:13:03 EDT 1999

I have the perfect solution to sidetone and keydown muting and , in fact,
wrote it up in July QST, pg 32 . . . 1962.  I built it for the TX-1&
RX-1.

And the CK-722, I remember it well.  That was the days when a transistor
cost more than a 6C4.

73, Stu  W6CUX   (ex K5UIJ)

On Sat, 5 Jun 1999 22:49:09 -0500 Sandy W5TVW <ebjr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
writes:
>    Sidetone?  That was something that was on some military and
>aircraft stuff
>but not on ham gear!  (Back in those days)
>
>    There was some neat circuits people came up with to monitor
>one's CW keying.
>. . . . . the old Raytheon CK-722.  How
>many of you solid state people remember THAT number?
>73,
>Sandy W5TVW

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov