Sidetone etc. - DX-60 monitor circuit from Harry SM0VPO

Fred Finster Fred_Finster at EL.NEC.COM
Sun Jun 6 02:32:24 EDT 1999

Harry's Homebrew Homepage   SM0vpo Has a Code Practice/ Transmission Monitor
Here is a little novelty circuit that I found in some time ago, dug out of
the archives after an E-mail request. The circuit was given to me by the
late G8ABZ in about
1967 as a circuit that will oscillate first-time every-time. I have added a
diode detector so that it will generate a sound when a transmitter is keyed.

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3569/

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/3569/use/cw-mon-0.htm

Fred Finster  WB7ODY
e-mail:  Fred_Finster at el.nec.com  Web Site
http://members.aol.com/fredf/
Tech Staff Engineer  (408) 588-5726  FAX (408) 588-5464
NEC Electronics Windows CE Architecture Labs
2880 Scott Blvd.  M/S SC2202
PO BOX  58062
Santa Clara  CA 95052-8062

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov