FS: SB-610 Monitor, HO-13 HamScan, HW-101, more.

Marty marty-k2 at SNET.NET
Sun Jun 13 13:51:51 EDT 1999

The following items have not been used for many years but have been kept
in a dry storage area. I'll describe them best I can, but I'm not in a
position currently to test them properly so can't guarantee them. They
all worked ok when last used unless otherwise noted.

SB-610 Monitor:
Bright trace and clean reticule. Just hooked it up and it displayed a
nice Xmas tree. Panel and lettering very clean and unmarred, knobs clean
but some with slight white marks on the skirts, looks like a little
clear lacquer would fix. Outer gray case has numerous paint chips but no
dents or deep scratches; easy paint job. No manual.  $75.

HO-13 HamScan:
Inherited this one; never used it.  CRT good; reticule and base line
slightly scratched. Panel clean; paint on case chipped, but no dents.
Have manual.  $35.

HW-101:
When last used was in need of repair. Had it receiving with distorted
audio, but never got it working on TX before I lost my ambition. I think
this would be a relatively easy job for someone with a little
experience. With manual.  $125.

HP-13B Mobile Power Supply:
Worked OK with HW-101 above. With cables and manual.  $45 plus shipping.

HX-10 Marauder:
This one was working OK when last used, about 10-12 years ago. With
manual...if we can find it.  $125, *pick-up only*.

Twoer:
Xtal socket mounted on front panel. No mic. Don't know if it works. $20.

CM-1 Capacity Meter:
Appears to work OK. No manual. $25.

HM-10-A  Tunnel Dipper:
Worked ok when last used. All coils. With manual. $35.

RCL Bridge Model 1B-5281:
Needs some adjustment. With Manual. $25.

AR-14  Stereo FM Receiver (tuner):
Worked quite well. With manual...if I can find it. $45.

Two EA-2 12W Amplifiers:
Modified with switches on front for use together as a stereo amplifier.
Heath escutcheons gone.  $25 each.

AM-1 Antenna Impedance Meter.
Worked ok.  No manual.  $20.

All prices plus shipping from 06525.

Please send email if you have any questions.

73,  Marty  K1FHR.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov