Clock Motor for SB-630

Brickey, Peter peter.brickey at COMPAQ.COM
Tue Jun 15 11:09:51 EDT 1999

Hi Gary,

  Look out, the clock motors in type 'C' configuration listed in the S
LaRose
catalogue all rotate in the right hand direction.  The Numechron clock used
in
the Heath SB-630 rotates in the Left hand direction.  You can tell the
direction
by the letter after the  art number (Numcron #WB-2610-L is a Left hand
rotation).

  73's  Peter

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov