Misc Heathkit Parts For Sale:

George Gleim george at QNQ.COM
Wed Jun 16 16:16:41 EDT 1999

Hello keepers of the Green.

I'd like to offer some Heathkit parts that I have laying around.  They
are as follows:

70uF 350 volt electrolytic capacitor.  NEW, old stock.  Heathkit part
number 25-43
$4.00 shipped via U.S.P.S

1.1mH RF Choke.  NEW, Old Stock.  Sorry, don't know part number but can
look it up if needed.  Used in SB-400/401/101/1681 and perhaps others.
$5.00 shipped

Case for a Heathkit HM-102 meter.  Top and bottom in very nice shape.
$10.00 shipped via U.S.P.S

Case for a Heathkit HM-2140 with circuit board and remote
coupler/sensor.  Includes the board, side rails, small Heathkit knob.
Case (top, bottom, front, rails) in good shape.  Inside is just fair.
Goot for parts if you have a scratched case or face.
$20.00 shipped via U.S.P.S

Plate Air Variable capacitor for an SB-401 transmitter.  Mounted on
bracket and in very good condition.
$7.00 shipped via U.S.P.S.

New, old stock, never used multi-section electrolytic capacitor.  Values
are 47uF, 47uF, 22uF rated at 350volts.  Used in receiver power supply
and includes mounting barcket.
$7.00 shipped U.S.P.S

A neal nice CW Code Key by HAM-KEY.  Model HK-3M.  It has a heavy grey
base, rubber feet, with a red navy-style knob.  Silver contacts and a
RCA jack for connection to transmitter.  A real nice key for a CW rig.
$25.00 shipped (kinda heavy due to heavy base)

(2) Heathkit knobs.  Green with very nice chrome skirts and inserts.
Excellent shape complete with set screws.  1/4" holes
$6.00 shipped via U.S.P.S

(1) Large BLACK spinner Heathkit knob in exceptional shape complete with
great looking chrome skirt and insert.  I think that was used on the
HX-1681 / HR-1680 / HW-104 and perhaps others.  I purchased it to
replace the non-spinner knob on the SA-2040 Antenna tuner.  Same size as
the others but has the finger hole.
$7.00 shipped via U.S.P.S

New, Old Stock.  5U4GB rectifier tube.  Was a replacement for my DX-40
but was never needed.
$8.00 shipped via U.S.P.S

Please drop me anote and let me know if you can use tany of these parts.

Thanks, and very best regards,

George

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov