List Admin Message

AI7R-PK ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Tue Jun 22 02:09:52 EDT 1999

Hi guys...

It's not a serious problem, but I've noticed that the constant one liners
about what you call yourselves has gotten out of hand and hasn't died down
as they usually do without my help.

No more posts about Heathens or Lawyers please.  The Heath list is one of
the best behaved lists we host, and that is evident in my not butting in
very often.  You should be proud of yourselves because the list is a direct
reflection of your love and dedication to the Heath line of equipment.

Please, remember two rules that ALL lists live by...

Keep it on topic

Cut the one liners.  The other 700 members really don't care about the
little snippets.  And frankly, I don't like to see the server resource
wasted.

Thanks for your support and have a great summer!

73

Dave
AI7R
Heath List Admin