442-698 Plessey SL-952 pre-scaler

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Mon Mar 8 00:54:50 EST 1999

Following is an inquiry regarding aforementioned part in subject line. If anyone can help him with a source, please email him directly. If you wish, at least tell him I referred you so he doesn't think I ignored him.

Thanks

Murray