Some Heathkits with problems for sale.

Brickey, Peter peter.brickey at COMPAQ.COM
Fri May 7 17:30:26 EDT 1999

 Hi,

  I have the following Heathkits, all with a problem, for sale.  Shipping
is not included.

 Heathkit 2 meter "lunch Box"                       $25.00
   This is a very clean unit both front panel and cabinet.
  Unfortunately one of the previous owners did not want to remove the
  front panel to change crystals and cut a hole about 3 inches in
  diameter in the side of the cabinet.  It is covered by a goof plug,
  which if painted the same color as the cabinet would not be too
  noticeable.  Unit is working.

 Heathkit Isolation Transformer                     $10.00
   Dirty looks like it was in a barn for awhile.  Cabinet probably
  needs repainting, panel should clean up nicely.  Works, but the
  meter is 'sticky'

 Heathkit AK-5 speaker                              $35.00
   Cabinet and paint are OK, problem is that someone replaced the
  perforated grill with a piece of wire screen.

 Heathkit ID-1590 Wind direction/speed indicator    $55.00
   This is complete but I do not know if it works.  Problem is that
  the wind speed sensor is missing 2 of the 3 cups (do not think that
  this would be hard to fix).  I was going to use it but picked up
  another one.  copy of pertinent parts of the manual included.

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH