tube shields on SB-102

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Tue May 25 10:06:39 EDT 1999

I just got an SB-102 on the air and now I'm working on
the small stuff.  I have been looking at the assembly
manual and noticed that there were only three or four
tube shields supplied in the kit.  My 102 seems to
have a shield of some sort on almost every tube.  I
looked in the assembly manual several times page by
page and can't find the step that would have you
install the tubes and put the shields on.  Maybe I'm
missing some pages or or some marbles.  Can someone
with an SB-102 tell me which tubes should have
shields? I would apreciate it and then I can remove
the ones not needed.  Thanks for your help as always.

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

"No man is safe while the congress is in session" (Will Rogers)