Possible Scam Problem

Joe joeamp at MINDSPRING.COM
Mon Nov 1 11:20:27 EST 1999

 1-*Possible* Scam read in the subject matter, I apologize to all members of this reflector regarding this     mess however internet buying is an important issue.
The subject matter never meant to interpret Jeff as a scammer but just as a calling for advice.
2-Many members of this  reflector emailed me  *Jeff is a good guy* I have no reason to doubt that.
3-I did received Jeff's note with shipping charges (without an address to send money to, or phone# in case of
    a problem like now).
4-Emails regarding that, were returned blank with no text or HTML
   attachments.
   I said I would take it on Oct 25 since correspondence has been so very vague and slow regarding this transaction
   I did not know what was going on.
   As far as I knew a bag of rocks may have been COD'd. (you cant look till you pay)

As it turns out Jeff's did get a message stating that his email capacity was getting too high for his ISP's policy.
And some of my mails disappeared delayed or were unexplainably sent back. I do apologize to Jeff because it was not his fault,
   As for what I think of Jeffs ISP handling of mail crassness isn't the word Bill................use your imagination.