AR-3 Audio Xfmr needed!

Richard Post post at OUVAXA.CATS.OHIOU.EDU
Mon Nov 8 18:21:59 EST 1999

Good point Stew.  I collect some of those too.  However, I also have some
with hopelessly broken plastic cases that I keep for parts.   Probably paid
a buck or two for those (or less than a buck).  I'll bet you have some
radio chassis like that!  The most likely donor parts are IF transformers,
speakers, and of course the tubes.

Rich

>Hey, those All American Fives are just as collectable and valuable as a
>Heath. Don't scrap out a good radio just for a part!
>73,
>Stew  KE4YH
>Dunedin, Florida

Sponsored by the City of Tempe