Heath related documents

Kenneth Bakhaus bakken at MODEMPOOL.COM
Tue Nov 9 13:56:48 EST 1999

Have the following Heath related documents FS:

1) Hw29 (SIXER) schematic, "B" size foldout from manual. Item is soiled
some and has one corner missing but schematic is complete. Also marked
w/voltages found during tune-up.

2) HW29 illustrated parts foldout from manual, somewhat soiled.

3) Heath balun coil, BC-1, specification sheets (front & back of one page),
good except for one spot about 1/2" on the page. Also includes a sheet of
antenna info published by Heath.

The above are $1.50 each postpaid, any two for $2.50 postpaid or all for
$3.50 postpaid.

4) August 1957 issue of Popular Electronics with the cover showing an all
Heath station, W9EGQ. Lead article, "PHONE COMPLETES KIT STATION",
describes building of a modulator to add phone to the AT1 or DX20. Good
condition for age. $4.25 postpaid.

Also have other PE issues in that time frame. If interested, let me know
which one you are looking for and I'll check if I have.

ken K8PAO

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov