Fw: SB-200 question

Mike Morris morris at COGENT.NET
Wed Nov 24 04:09:32 EST 1999

At 06:26 PM 11/23/1999 , you wrote:
>Hello, all,
>
>I got this inquiry from someone who found my webpage (with some HEATH stuff on
>it) somehow.  I don't own an SB-200 nor know anything about them, so if
>someone
>could respond to *HIM* at mailto:kevingray at edgetechig.com  I'd sure he'd
>appreciate it.
>
>Regards,
>
>Wayne, keØms

I'm not familiar with it either, but for the open circuit voltage,
just put a DC voltmeter across the keying line to ground.

For the closed circuit current requirements just put a millimeter
across the line to ground and measure the current.

I'd double the numbers (at least) to be on the safe side.

Also check the http://www.harbach.com site for the softkey mod.

Mike WA6ILQ

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov