F.S.: Rocket Radios

Gary Harmon gharmon at IDWORLD.NET
Wed Nov 24 07:48:38 EST 1999

Thanks Terry for the information.

Their Web site also shows another nifty MARS crystal set that would be neat
to have too.  Guess I better drop by the local store today.  :o)  Better yet
(since I better mention Heathkit in this posting) is to fire up my little
CR-1.  Hummmmm, where did I put it?

Happy Turkey Day everyone.

gary

========================
Gary H. Harmon, Jr. - K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX 78239
(210) 657-1549
gharmon at idworld.net
=================

-----Original Message-----
From: Heathkit Owners and Collectors List
[mailto:HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV]On Behalf Of Terry Perdue
Sent: Tuesday, November 23, 1999 5:21 PM
To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
Subject: F.S.: Rocket Radios

I remember a thread on this item a couple months ago, and thought some of
you might be interested in knowing that a store called Restoration Hardware
is offering them again. They're $10, and claimed to be the original,
including a vintage box. Of course they were less than a buck in those days,
but I'm going to buy one anyway. They also offer several other vintage
items, such as a Mr. Wizard's Science Set, again with 'original' packaging,
and claimed collaboration with Don Herbert. ($32) Could be a nice Christmas
gift for a kid, or someone who wishes they still were :-) They have a
website: WWW.RestorationHardware.com

Happy Thanksgiving,
Terry

Sponsored by the City of Tempe