I owe Someone Money!

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Tue Oct 5 11:20:40 EDT 1999

(I knew that subject line would get all your
attention)

OK a month or so ago I received a Heathkit manual
copy.
The sender requested only postage in return and before
I could mail it off I lost my email files in a hard
disk crash and don't know who to sent it to. Will the
fine gentleman who honored my request please send me
your address so that I can clear up this debt. I
receive a lot of help and advice from everyone in the
Heathkit world and don't want to have even this small
debt jeopardize any future requests. I apologize for
the delay and hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks for the bandwidth.

=====
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov