Got my Power Supply working.Thanks to you guys

Raymond W. Brann rbrann at MIDCOAST.COM
Mon Oct 4 23:29:59 EDT 1999

I got the 1144 power supply working and I can't begin to tell you how
many folks
offered help, advise, sources for parts etc.
One gent in particular must have kept his internet connection going
24hrs a day.
Seems like I never waited more than a few minutes for further
directions.
He provided step x step instructions complete with very specific safety
precautions.
He even gave me a phone call today to provide some more instructions.
Thanks Again Benton.
I now have my rig back on the air and it wouldn't have happened without
people
like you guys. HAMS

Many Thanks,
73's