FYI - 1995 source of Jackson drives

Edward Swynar VE3 CUI gswynar at DURHAM.NET
Sun Oct 17 06:59:44 EDT 1999

That's certainly a good piece of news, and worthy of follow-up (which I
intend to do first thing Monday morning)...

Many folks this side of the Atlantic don't realize it, but Jackson Brothers
manufactures (or, "...manufacturED") first-class quality dial assemblies,
similar to those 2-speed jiggers once sold by the J.W. Miller Co. They also
made/make a vast array of vernier drives, with AND without face scales...

I've used their stuff over the years (when it was available through the now
apparently defunct ARMACO folks in B.C.) & can attest to the excellent
quality & reputation the Jackson Brothers earned & enjoyed...

That number is, indeed, a real find! Thank-you...

~73~ Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

----------
> From: Multi-Volti Devices <multi-volti at softhouse.com>
> To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV
> Subject: FYI - 1995 source of Jackson drives
> Date: October 17, 1999 2:46 AM
>
> Hello:
>
> Found some 1995 correspondence. Importer of Jackson drives in Colorado
who
> sold to Heath. He does not import all the ones used historically by
Heath,

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov