FYI - 1995 source of Jackson drives

Mike Morris morris at COGENT.NET
Sun Oct 17 07:37:37 EDT 1999

Longmont is still in 303   (I know, as I have relatives there)

A useful resource for anyone is http://www.primeris.com/fonefind/index.phtml

Feed it an area code and a prefix, it tells you where it is,
the telephone company name , and a link to a census web site and
that one offers a map!

Feed it a city name, and it gives you all the area codes and
prefixes - for all the states that have a city by that name.
Plus the telephone company name, and the link to a
census web site.
(If you want to test that feature, look up Hillsboro - 19
states have a city by that name).

Mike WA6ILQ

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov