[Fwd: From Wayne's paint shop]

Joe joeamp at MINDSPRING.COM
Fri Oct 22 23:37:04 EDT 1999

Does anyone know what temperature and for how long to bake in the oven.?
-----Original Message
Snipp from from attachment
>Since so many have asked, have decided to put it all together. Here are
the Benjamin Moore (and others) paint numbers that we could find. Tom at
the local BM store has been very helpful. Keep in mind that these are
the closest standard colors that we could find. The BM paints come in
quarts
for about $12. You need a spray gun and I have had excellent results.

Apache,Mowhak,HO-10,13,SB-10 etc. dark green cases and bezels. Gloss
Base5 133 5A #602.

SB series light gray/green cases. Satin
Base5 235 2A #1565.

Sponsored by the City of Tempe